Wednesday, June 10, 2015

If I had to choose one word to describe Lakeland Homes it would be Exemplary with a capital E.

Ahhhh...Lakeland Homes; if I had to choose one word to describe Lakeland Homes it would be Exemplary with a capital E; they simply “got it right”. We had an awesome experience building a house for the first time!
I had just taken a new job in Windsor and we were trying to decide whether to build or buy. We met with Andre Goulet of Lakeland Homes and the decision was made. I told Andre that I was very busy and I would need them to look after “stuff”, I said “Andre build me a good house; I need it in 90 days; I have no idea what it entails, and I don’t have time to be at the site”. His answer was “we can deliver” and deliver they did!!
As soon as the decision was made they took over. I was working 10 and 12 hour days learning my new job and weekends were spend driving to Milton where my spouse and our three children were waiting for the house to be built.
The house was started and the excitement began. At this point Mike McMahon took over and I thought to myself; I hope this guy is as good as Andre; I was not disappointed. Mike sent a spreadsheet with everything I needed to do and the completion dates. I’ve heard that sometimes with builders it’s the customer calling the builder to get things done, but in my case it was Lakeland calling to remind me that my input was needed. I would called Andre or Mike every other week thinking I missed something and the reply was “no problem, it’s taken care of”. This was the case time and again; me calling thinking I missed a cut off and the answer every time was “don’t worry Sandra, it’s done”.
Mike McMahon guided and assisted us in any decisions that had to be made such as colors, countertop, plumbing fixtures, flooring, etc. The businesses and affiliates of Lakeland Homes were equally professional, courteous, and just plain fun.
This company; from their work crews, associates, affiliates, contractors and the pool guy as stated before “simple got it right” They made the entire experience a fun and exciting process. We have been in our home for almost a year now and Lakeland didn’t build us a good house; they built us a great house. I would recommend Lakeland Homes and their affiliates with the highest regard.By the way Andre thanks for choosing the windows, the colors matched exactly what we wanted.
Sandra Cole - Belle River,ON

No comments:

Post a Comment