Monday, June 1, 2015

You will never forget the feeling the day you walk into your new home for the first time!

Those memories last for an eternity. For the last few months after taking possession of our home, I walk into my home everyday feeling that same feeling. I can't thank the team at Lakeland Homes enough for this stunning home they built my family and I. I approached Andre Goulet and Mike McMahon with a custom design concept. The final outcome was far beyond my expectations. Everyday I receive compliments on how beautiful, well finished and executed the layout of the home is. Lakeland Homes held our hand throughout the whole process and made sure we were 100% completely satisfied in every aspect of our new home build. Lakeland Homes is no longer just a home builder for us, but friends that we can trust.
CESAR

No comments:

Post a Comment